iSentinel is the latest web based access control system from EA-Projects which allows the user to monitor and control access of local or remote sites via a secure internet connection.
This package is a comprehensive solution for fully automated vehicle access. The package has been specifically developed for use by sites that require automatic and/or remote control of gate equipment and on-site vehicle movement tracking. The i-Sentinel package is web based and therefore is platform independent. The software can also be configured for use with a multitude of access control devices and so can be connected to virtually any existing site entry equipment.
The main features of the basic software module are as follows:
Access Control and Vehicle Monitoring
- Allows full automation of vehicle and pedestrian access and egress.
- Gives multiple gate control from any location.
- Fully configurable user dialogue at driver interface to meet individual site requirements.
- Full remote control of barriers/gates including ‘lock out’ function.
- Comprehensive reporting site activity reporting system
- Open connectivity allows integration to a number of different third party access control devices.
- Interfaces to any third party logistics control system.
- Integrates directly into i-Supervisor terminal automation system.
- Interfaces to emergency systems e.g. fire alarm systems.
- Automatic vehicle recognition.
- Integrated security cameras